Friday, January 8, 2016

Alice in WOnderland

So I'm only part way through it, But I'm reading "Alice;s Adventures in Wonderland." Here's where I bought it. It's got really nice illustrations and high quality paper.
I love how you could read it to a child, but it is still just as good to non-children. The illustrations match the tone of the text really well.
I've wanted to read this for a long time as it has always been one of my favorite movies and am glad I am finally getting around to it. There are certain chapters that have parts that weren't in any of the movies. Other parts, the movies match it perfectly. Like when she falls down the hole and the events immediately following. In contrast, there's a whole scene where she talks to some animals and races them that I don't remember from the movies at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment