Tuesday, January 5, 2016

where it began #2

 Probably what the car crash looked like - Woaahh, car crashes are some crazy stuff in life. Makes me scared to get my license cause I don't easily trust other people! In this section of the book, Gabby (she finally is told her name by her mom) has constant flashbacks of random moments in her life. However, the last flashback was the 30 seconds before her car crash and she did not even recognize that it was that until it was over and she jumped a little at the actual car crash. She realizes that her flashbacks are all of before and she says "with not a clue or an inkling, that I am even going to get an After."
While all this stuff is frightening and suspenseful and interesting and I do like the book so far, I do wish there were to be more action and hope there will be, cause right now it's all just stuff that happened or is going through her mind and about teenagers. I wanna know what's going to happen to her!! (too bad I have 5 hours of other homework so I won't be finding out tonight :'))

No comments:

Post a Comment